Bright Ideas for the New Year!
Whether you loved 2019 or are happy to see it go, 2020 has arrived! Here’s a list of ways to get this new year started off with a bang:
- Shop locally – the downtown area has numerous boutiques and specialty stores. Shopping locally ensures one-of-a-kind gifts for your family and friends. Bodacious Olive, Rusted Arrow Mercantile, Bell Ame’, and Pensacola Hardware are a few favorites.
- Indulge yourself – visit one of Pensacola’s fantastic spas to treat yourself to a facial, massage, or body treatment. We like Stay The Spa, Still Waters, Escape, and Aqua.
- Visit the Palafox Farmer’s Market – we have so many wonderfully made artisanal products right here, no need to leave town or order online. Check out Mrs. Jones coffee, Big Jerk soda, Maeday Farm, and many others.
- Enjoy local breweries – if you’re a beer connoisseur, you are in luck! Pensacola’s beer scene has blown up. Spend an afternoon with friends visiting Perfect Plain, A Little Madness, Odd Colony, Big Top, Gulf Coast, and Gary’s to name just a few.
- Take a walking food tour – it’s a great way to meet new people, try foods you’ve never had & learn exciting things about Pensacola whether you’re a local or a tourist. Five Flags Food Tours will begin tours in early 2020. Follow us on social media for updates & to purchase tickets go to www.fiveflagsfoodtour.com